The Cobra LRH26C petrol Long Reach Hedgetrimmer powered by a Cobra engine is built to tackle the most awkward jobs. With a 135° articulating head and tooth spacing of 30mm, the LRH26C will make light work of long and tall hedges.
- 62cm Double Sided Blade. Comes with a 62cm double sided reciprocating cutting blade, with a large 30mm tooth spacing. Double sided blades are more suitable for shaping.
- 135° Articulating Cutting Head. The Cobra LRH26C Long Reach Hedgetrimmer comes equipped with a 62cm blade which articulates through 135°, giving greater versatility when cutting and trimming your hedges.
- 26cc Cobra 2-Stroke Engine. The 26cc engine on the Cobra LRH26C Long Reach Hedgetrimmer provides all the power you need The 2-stroke engine on the Cobra LRH26C produces consistently strong power delivery together with state of the art engine technology, whilst achieving reduced fuel consumption and industry leading low emission levels.
- Ergonomic Controls. The ergonomically positioned controls not only make operator use more comfortable, but more importantly, as safe as possible.
- Safety as Standard. The Protective Guard on the Cobra LRH26C helps shield the operator from getting too close to the working end of the machine.
If you want to check stock availability then please call 01622 872400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not have stock then we can order for next day delivery (no weekend deliveries) if ordered before 2.30pm subject to availability with the supplier.
|Max Domestic Warranty (mth)