Hayter Spirit 41 Auto-Drive Lawnmower
Spirit™ 41 petrol rear roller lawn mower with added auto-drive does all
the hard work while you can walk behind with a drive speed of 2.5mph.
This strong, but lightweight mower combines a strong aluminium skeleton chassis with tough ABS polymer covers and underdeck and our Lifetime Crank-Shaft Warranty for added protection.
The integrated ribbed rear roller and ball race bearings make mowing lawn stripes smooth and effortless.
- The 41cm cutting width is ideal for small lawns (up to 300 square metres) formal gardens with minimal slopes.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (15 - 65mm) for your desired grass length.
- Self-propelled. Let the lawnmower do all of the work so you can simply walk behind and steer.
- Briggs&Stratton® 4-stroke engine with recoil start provides guaranteed power and performance everytime.
- Weight - 31kg
- Strong and lightweight aluminium skeleton chassis for all key mounting points including the engine, handlebar and wheels.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Ergonomically designed Operator Presence Control (OPC) levers for comfortable mowing experience and easier handling, especially around small formal gardens.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Tough, high-impact ABS polymer underdeck for low weight, improved collection and reduced noise.
- Ball race bearings in the wheels help the mower runs smoother and last longer.
Ideal lawn size - Small Lawn
- Recommended up to 300m2
- Approximately one tennis court
- Based on width of cutting deck
If you want to check stock availability then please call 01622 872400 or email email@example.com.