Hayter Harrier 41 Auto-Drive Lawnmower with Variable Speed/Electric Start
Harrier® is a high quality, high performing petrol rear-roller lawn
mower with added variable speed and a push-to-start button, so you don't
have to pull a cord to start.
Mow at your pace with the self-propelled engine with variable speed lever (can be set between 2.2 - 3.4mph) so you can cut your small lawn in no time.
The two piece rear roller not only gives you a beautifully striped lawn finish but it also makes it easier to turn at the end of each pass and avoids any unsightly marking of the lawn.
- The 41cm cutting width is ideal for small lawns (up to 300 square metres) formal gardens with minimal slopes.
- Briggs & Stratton InStart® technology for effortless starting: just push the button and go! Say goodbye to pull cords.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- A two piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf markingwhen turning.
- Trim Side deck design means you can cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- Self-propelled. Let the lawnmower do all of the work so you can simply walk behind and steer.
- Weight - 38kg
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 - 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
Ideal lawn size - Small Lawn
- Recommended up to 300m2
- Approximately one tennis court
- Based on width of cutting deck
If you want to check stock availability then please call 01622 872400 or email email@example.com.