Hayter Harrier 41 Cordless Lawnmower with Variable Speed
our new Harrier® 41 cordless lawn mower. This alternative to a
traditional petrol mower uses our interchangeable 60V** Battery and will
make easy work of your small, flat formal garden (up to 300 square
This self-propelled engine with adjustable speed (1.0 - 3.3mph) allows you to mow at your pace and the two piece rear roller will easily allow you to turn at the end of each pass, avoiding any unsightly marking of the lawn in the process and leaving you with beautiful garden stripes.
And when you're done mowing, simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools, part of the Flex-Force Power System®, for complete ease and flexibility.
- The 41cm cutting width is ideal for small lawns (up to 300 square metres) formal gardens with minimal slopes.
- Let the mower do all the work. The Power Boost technology maximises run-time by providing more power only when needed.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- A two piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf markingwhen turning.
- Trim Side deck design means you can cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- Enjoy a cordless mowing experience with no compromise on power with the high-performing Brushless DC motor.
- Weight - 35kg
- Compatible with Toro's Flex-Force Power System®. Simply remove the 60V
battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden
tools for complete ease and flexibility.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Set the power at the highest setting for event tougher conditions
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 - 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
Ideal lawn size - Small Lawn
- With 6.0Ah battery - recommended up to 300m2
- Approximately one tennis court
If you want to check stock availability then please call 01622 872400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.