Ariens Apex Zero Turn Mowers
For a professional-looking lawn without having to hire professionals. 5½” deep fabricated deck made of 10-gauge steel. Plush, padded high-back seat and armrests. Fully tubular steel frame for unprecedented strength. Simple and intuitive deck lift system and progressive steering for tighter control. Choice of 48” or 52” cutting widths.
It is a commercial grade zero-turn mower that has been desigend to be used all day, every day.
When it comes to precision, comfort and durability, the APEX outperforms just about anything else in its class. Ariens understand that the most important aspect affecting a machine's productivity is the person using it. So this, ground-up zero-turn is designed around the operator. Driving the APEX feels second nature. Innovative features such as progressive steering and a plush, padded high-back seat with armrests make it comfortable for day-long use.
The APEX boasts a 14cm (5.5") deep fabricated deck made of 10-gauge steel available in either a 122cm (48") or 132cm (52") configuration. The fully tubular steel frame delivers unprecedented strength, just where it is needed most.
- Commercial Style Deck - A durable, 10-gauge steel deck is designed with 14cm (5.5") depth, providing optimal airflow in all mowing conditions for professional cutting performance.
- Industry Leading Frame Design - Larged formed tubular frame rails serve as the backbone to support the loads of the machine.
- Large Tyres - Category-leading tyres provide superior traction and ride quality.
- Belt Tension Technology - Ariens self-adjusting belt tension technology keeps belt tension constant, which maximises belt life, minimises wear, and maintains a consistent, quality cut.
- Maintenance-free Aluminium Spindles - Reducing bearing temperature for cooler operation.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift System - Effortless adjustments between 15 cutting positions.
- High-Back Seat - Features additional padding, while padded arm rests provide additional support, conforming to the operator to lessen fatigue during longer operating periods.
- ROPS Capable Design - Frame supports a folding ROPS option for added protection to the operator.
|Designation||APEX 48||APEX 52|
|Engine||Kawasaki FR691 726cc|
Kawasaki FR691 726cc
|Cutting Width||122cm (48")||132cm (52")|
|Ground Speed (FWD/REV)||8mph (12.9kph) / 4mph (6.4kph)|
8mph (12.9kph) / 4mph (6.4kph)
|Fuel Capacity||18.9 litres||18.9 litres|