Ariens Zenith Zero Turn Mower
The Zenith is the professional's choice.
Designed with the professional in mind, the Zenith boasts a large 152cm (60") cutter deck and faster ground speed to improve productivity.
Its ultra comfortable, ergonomically-designed padded seat not only reduces user fatigue, it also helps to absorb the impact on uneven surfaces.
The tubular steel frame supports folding ROPS for added protection and peace-of-mind, allowing the operator to concentrate on delivering results first time every time.
- Commercial Deck - A durable, 10-gauge steel deck is designed with 14cm (5.5") depth, providing optimal airflow in all mowing conditions for professional cutting performance.
- Industry Leading Frame Design - Larged formed tubular frame rails serve as the backbone to support the loads of the machine.
- Large Tyres - Category-leading tyres provide superior traction and ride quality.
- Constant Belt Tension System (CBT) - Ensures the belt tension is constant, minimising wear and heat while providing enhanced belt life with minimal adjustments necessary.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift System - Provides effortless adjustments between 15 cutting positions in 6.35mm (0.25") increments with a vertical pin selection.
- High-Back Seat - Featuring additional padding, the high-back seat features armrests and integrated seat isolators.
- ROPS - Frame supports a folding ROPS option for added protection to the operator.
|Engine||Kawasaki FX730V 726cc|
|Cutting Width||152cm (60")|
|Ground Speed (FWD/REV)||8.5mph (13.7kph) / 4mph (6.4kph)|
|Fuel Capacity||18.9 litres|