As the worldwide No. 1 chainsaw brand, we consider people and nature equally when developing our products. The world's forests play an immensely important role - as habitat, source of raw materials, and as an eco system. On one hand, they must be used commercially, but must also be sustained on a long-term basis. This requires intensive, lasting care and professional equipment to master the varied and costly work safely and reliably. STIHL chainsaws combine innovative technology, high performance, optimum ergonomics and low weight. They are used throughout the world not only by professionals, but also by domestic users who only occasionally reach for the chainsaw.
- STIHL Anti-vibration System. Precisely calculated buffer zones minimise the transfer of engine and saw chain vibrations to the handles.
- STIHL Quick Chain Tensioning (B)
- Manual Fuel Pump.
- STIHL ErgoStart (E)
- Compensator. Keeps the fuel- air mix constant even when the air filter becomes increasingly dirty.
- Long- life Air Filter Sytem with Air Routing. Compared with conventional air filter systems, the service life of the filter is significantly increased.
- Toolless Fuel Cap. Easy opening and closing of the fuel tank.
|Engine Capacity (cc)
|Side chain tensioning
|Chain quick tensioning
|Quickstop Super chain brake
|Max Domestic Warranty (mth)
If you want to check stock availability then please call 01622 872400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not have stock then we can order for next day delivery (no weekend deliveries) if ordered before 2.30pm subject to availability with the supplier.