Efco LR44-TK 16" Self Propelled Lawnmower
Click Image for Gallery
These mechanically-driven models are the right choice for larger areas (up to 2000 m² in the case of the 51-cm model) and for rough, inaccessible or gently-sloping ground.
- Features one-piece handle and ball-bearing wheels for smoother operation.
- Equipped with a panel incorporating all the main controls, located conveniently to hand.
- A lever allows adjustment of the centrally-controlled cutting height to suit specific requirements.
- All models equipped as standard with a mulching blade that chops up clippings into fine fragments, reducing their volume inside the 60 litre catcher.
- Machine is converted to mulch-only operation by closing off the rear duct with a special plug, available as optional extra with models LR 48 and LR 53.
- Absolutely straightforward to install, this accessory serves to distribute finely shredded grass cuttings over the lawn surface, dispensing with the need for collection and disposal.
|Engine make/model||EMAK K 600 OHV|
|Cutting width||46 cm|
|Propulsion||self-propelled (3.6 Km/h)|
|Cutting height||from 28 to 75 mm|
|Grass box capacity||60 L|
If you want to check stock availability then please call 01622 872400 or email email@example.com.